Sunday, October 22, 2006

A Walk In Her Shoes

It is impossible for anyone to feel the pain that people with disabilities go through. Their every day life is a struggle that consisted of painful situations. At the same time they are denied the simple pleasures of life, like love, just because of their disability.
Victoria Lucas shears her struggles and how she found love. Proving to all that there is someone out there for every one.

"Like most teenage girls, I wanted to fit in with the crowd and be like everyone else. I wanted to date boys and gossip with friends about which ones I fancied the most. I wanted to feel the excitement of getting a Valentine's card and trying to guess who it was from. But it just didn't happen. I was the one who didn't get a card."
-Victoria Lucas-

No comments: