Friday, October 13, 2006

The Science of Sleep

Here is how Stephane reacts to his work.

The Science of Sleep is a great movie by director, Michael Gondry (Eternal Sunshine on the Spotless Mind). The movie is somewhat of a foreign flick. It is mostly English, partially French and somewhat Spanish. The movie is centered around Stephane and his inability to keep his dreams out of his waking life and the trouble it gets him into with love interest Stephanie.

Here is a site with all you need to know about The Science of Sleep.

If you are into creative movies, go see it.

Here is the trailer of the film.

If you happen to check it out, let me know what you think, because the ending was slightly unclear to me.

Ciao!
Anastacia

2 comments:

neyra said...

I watched it awhile ago. I loved it!!! The logic throughout the movie was very persuasive. Or maybe I am just persuaded easily. =)

neyra said...

I watched it awhile ago. I loved it!!! The logic throughout the movie was very persuasive. Or maybe I am just persuaded easily. =)