Monday, November 20, 2006

One of the Best Sci-fi movies?

Most, if not all, of the reviews in this page seem to realy like The Matrix. Could it be the geatest sci-fi movie movie/franchise of all time? This reviewer does not seem to think so. However, he did like it.

"So I saw the Matrix last night. It was un-freaking-believeable. One of the best sci-fi flicks I've ever seen. I was thinking about it in comparison to Blade Runner. I like Blade Runner, both the original and the director's cut, but I've never really been sure why I liked it."

He goes on to later say;"...but I just don't think it's a great sci-fi movie."

This brings up a question. Is Blade Runner a better sci-fi moive than The Matrix?
There are other very opinionated reviews in this page.

1 comment:

neyra said...

Wow, sci-fi is so weird. I think both films are equally bad. don't punch me in the face though....